Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: S1000xr Mivv Suono Black High level - deposit received  (Read 2127 times)

Offline damodici

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR SE HP
  • Town: Nottingham
S1000xr Mivv Suono Black High level - deposit received
« on: February 04, 2017, 09:18:03 PM »
S1000xr Mivv Suono high level slip on as per this - http://www.mivv.com/en/products/b-027-l9-bmw-s-1000-xr-2015/

This was only used for a total of 1200 miles as i fitted it for my trip to Germany and then when i took the bike to wales the following week with the mrs i fitted the stock exhaust for her to ride pillion.

After that i didn't ride much last year and sold the bike with the stock fitted and this Mivv as sat in the garage since.

Being the high level i personally think it looks better than the low level, but it does mean you cant fit panniers or carry pillion with it on.

However, you have two easy choices.

First, either switch back to the stock exhaust whenever you want to take a pillion, its literally a 5 minute job

OR

You can buy the lower link pipe, the exhaust are exactly the same and the parts number is - 00.73.ACC.036.S7

And can be seen in the top left hand corner of the schematic - http://www.mivv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/B.027.L7_L9_SCHEMATIC.pdf

Whatever you decide it looks 100 times better than the stock exhaust regardless.

All parts included, instructions, stickers and box.  DB killer currently out but easy to fit if you wish.

The can itself is in very good condition , that is apart from the area underneath where the carbon exhaust hanger wraps around.

As you can see it wears the black coating, theres literally nothing i could do about it but you'll also see when the hanger is in place 90% of that marking is covered.

A possible solution if that would continue to bother you is to get some heat resistant rubber strip, and maybe fit that under the hanger?

To be honest it doesn't really show enough to worry about it when its in place, i think the pictures show it up more than what it really is but not with the hanger in place

One other mark is a tiny area of black tar or something on the link pipe. Again I'm sure you can polish it off, I've only got soft rags and autosol so may take a better compound to shift it, or do it when its hot as a friend suggested.

Ultimately its only a small mark on one area of the link pipe , the other side is unmarked (see pics)

Only other mark is on the exhaust hanger, but this mark is where you bolt through and is not visible once the rubber washers clamp it from either side (you can see that bolt in the pictures). Therefore I'm just pointing it out but when fitted its not a problem

So again, Great exhaust for the XR and in really good condition.

Happy to ship worldwide but individual countries will vary and would need us looking at bets rates.

For UK Mainland (England, Scotland, Wales) ill include shipping.

Ireland or Highlands tend to have a small uplift in shipping costs so you may need to just cover that part.

Also happy with collection from NG10 postcode

£235

Offline Rob6606

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: S1000xr Mivv Suono Black High level - £235
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 10:10:04 AM »
What does it sound like compared to the stock pipe?

Offline damodici

• XR Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 10:47:53 AM »
Better, especially without the db killer in, sounds a bit deeper in my opinion.

Obviously with the cat in place it'll only ever get so loud,

However, having said that, you can do the servo mod for free and that'll keep the valve open at all rev ranges which will then increase sound from lower in the rev range

Same principle as this:

Longer video with walk through

Offline damodici

• XR Pro
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
Here's a picture of the exhuast fitted whilst I was in Germany, obviously I've since cleaned it up :)

link dead

Offline r15suk

• XR Member
  • Town: Reading
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 05:49:14 PM »
Do you still have it, as i'd be interested. (Especially as its pictured at the ring)

Cheers
Simon

Offline damodici

• XR Pro
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »
*Originally Posted by r15suk [+]
Do you still have it, as i'd be interested. (Especially as its pictured at the ring)

Cheers
Simon

:008: :008: :008:

Its as good a reason as any  :305:

Yes, its simply on a first come first serve.

Ultimately whenever i get at least a holding deposit ill remove it from sale so its yours if you wish bud.

I'll pm you details

Offline damodici

• XR Pro
Re: S1000xr Mivv Suono Black High level - deposit received
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 07:10:27 PM »
Deposit received

Offline Fatmiket

• XR Junior
Re: S1000xr Mivv Suono Black High level - deposit received
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 03:59:59 PM »