Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Motogp '17  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Gatsoburner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: Red XR SE
  • Town: Manchester
Motogp '17
« on: March 28, 2017, 07:10:25 PM »
Anyone following, free to view on channel 5 rather than paying BT...

Miss it watch on catch up  :028:
Therapy...

You'll never see a motorbike parked outside a psychiatrists.

Offline forestboy

• XR Pro
  • Forest of Dean
  • Bike: S1000XR SE Sport
Re: Motogp '17
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 07:27:56 PM »
Yeah I follow it on motogp.com 3 of us share the cost and log on details, refuse to give BT one penny.
Always do at least 3 rounds every year its Mugello and Catalunya this year with a week hooning around the Alps in between. Haven't decided on the 3rd yet wait and see how it pans out because if its tight the last round at Valencia is awesome. :001:

Online Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 07:55:37 PM »
Figure if I can afford an XR then finances will streach to BT when Moto GP is on the landline is on An MC and the mobile is off.

Normally at this time of year we have some idea of what we are doing but due to circumstance beyond our control  :002: things are complicated(GP wise)would like to get to a couple this year if things can be organised,hence why it's Le-Mans/NW200/TT with no strings attached  :015:

Offline Jockser

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Kildare
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:34:25 AM »
Following on BT  :012:

Why is it that they still can't get Moto2 to be a race ? I don't believe it's all down to rider ability - Morbidelli isn't suddenly that much better than Luthi  :187:
Give me Moto3 any day  :046:

Hoping to go to either Czech or Austrian round as I'll be on the 'mainland' then anyway. We'll see how we go

Online Winger

• XR God
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 02:09:50 PM »
First 3 rounds are never an indicator of anything as Eddie Lawson used to say 'The ground war starts in Europe' which is Jerez.

Offline Jockser

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Kildare
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 03:55:43 PM »
Aye, but Moto2 has never been exciting....

Offline forestboy

• XR Pro
  • Forest of Dean
  • Bike: S1000XR SE Sport
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 06:03:23 PM »
We did Jerez Austria and Brno last year with 4 days in the Picos and 5 days in the Italian/ Swiss / Austrian Alps. Brilliant time especially Brno when Macphee and Crutchlow won and Rossi and Lowes in Jerez. :001:

Online Gazk

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000xr SE Sport
  • Town: Leicester
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 12:59:24 PM »
I use virgin media so I don't pay BT :084: well directly!

I'm planning on doing the Valence MOTOGP the plan so far Plymouth to Santander the ride across in a day or so then the weekend in Valence then ride back to Santander then home. I'm planning on a week all in. 
After over thirty years behind the bars, I’ve still not done it all or seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/emmanuelgoldstein1

Online Winger

• XR God
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 04:08:31 PM »
Best of luck crossing the Bay of Biscay at that time of year we have done a few over the years when it's good its fantastic when it's bad you'll be crying for your mom  :002: f. me it can be a horror remember wandering around the boat and it was deserted all in their cabins throwing up never gave a thought till the tannoy warned of an 8m swell  :012:

The one GP that hardly ever gets a plug and I know from talking to guys who work for various PR outfits the one the Brits never go to is the Sachenring include going to Colditz its a cracker.

Offline Gatsoburner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: Red XR SE
  • Town: Manchester
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 06:41:48 PM »
B.T..had a major fall out last year and ended up with ombudsman sorting it out, total amatuer service..
sooner stick my dik on a table and whack with a hammer than give the robbing xxxxxers another penny, just need to bin the landline.

Some sites do streaming of the Gp however not located a decent 1 yet though..
Therapy...

You'll never see a motorbike parked outside a psychiatrists.

dysfunctional