Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: grab rail  (Read 1291 times)

Offline hic2wo

• XR Junior
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Edinburgh
grab rail
« on: April 07, 2017, 05:19:17 PM »
I am looking for the standard black grab handles in mint conditions with the fixings if anybody has any for sale . Collected my bike today but find the luggage rack spoils the look of the bike . ( uk )

Offline Nabby

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000xr
  • Town: Reading
Re: grab rail
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »
Hi,did you have any luck finding some grab rails as I'm thinking of taking the ones off my bike! It's a month old bike
Cheers
Dave

Offline hic2wo

• XR Junior
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:27:50 PM »
 Hello , I have not obtained any yet , I would be interested . Do you have a price in mind . Thanks

Offline Nabby

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000xr
  • Town: Reading
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 10:43:51 PM »
*Originally Posted by hic2wo [+]
Hello , I have not obtained any yet , I would be interested . Do you have a price in mind . Thanks
These are the parts that I took off my bike today! Are they the parts you're looking for?
Cheers

Offline hic2wo

• XR Junior
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 08:44:33 AM »
Hello and thanks for taking the time to take the photos . Unfortunately this is not the part . I am looking for the black grab rails that replace the luggage rack . I took these of my bike also . This would explain the difference in price between the parts from our dealers . Thanks again for your excellent communication.