Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A Pair of GIVI Trekker Outback 37 Ltr Aluminium Side Cases and racks f  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Adventure Boy

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000 XR SE
  • Town: Essex
A mate of mine from over on the UKGSER has these for sale this is his ad, maybe of some interest ive seen pics of these and they are brand new if of interest please PM me for his details

A Pair of GIVI Trekker Outback 37 Ltr Aluminium Side Cases and racks for a S1000XR. These panniers have been fitted to the bike but never used out on the road, and the frames have not seen any salt and look like new.

All together £550 posted to mainland UK

Panniers alone (will fit any bike with the correct fitting racks) £450 posted

Frames XR only £125 posted

The new GIVI Trekker Outback range represents the pinacle in luggage suited to the rugged adventurer. Furthermore, these side cases are unique in that the lid can either open on a hinge or be removed completely for easy loading. This aluminium 37 litre side case is exceptionally sturdy and can take a variety of accessories including the T499 inner bag and E144 internal carry net.

maximum load: 10 kg
volume: 37 litres
sizes: 387 x 246 x 495 (height x depth x width)

GIVI PL5119CAM Pannier Rack is a bike specific tubular side case rack designed to take GIVI Trekker Outback cases only to a BMW S 1000 XR. All the parts needed to mount the PL5119CAM pannier rack are included

Offline fjrden

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XRSE
  • Town: Ballygowan
The rack I may well be interested in. Have you any pictures at all mounted or off bike. I have panniers from previous bike

Offline Adventure Boy

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000 XR SE
  • Town: Essex
PM Me your email address and ill get him to send you the pictures
Rob

Offline fjrden

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XRSE
  • Town: Ballygowan

Offline bazzer

• XR Master
  • Town: Waterlooville
I have these and they are great, Love top loading boxes so all your stuff does not fall out when you open them. Also handy with the little storage nets you can put in the lids to organise stuff you need quickly.