Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Speeding In Europe  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham

Offline Gatsoburner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: Red XR SE
  • Town: Manchester
Re: Speeding In Europe
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 03:11:54 PM »
Looking at other information on the Web its probable they would source a private company to do the legwork in the UK.

Another issue is abroad they pursue the registered keeper as being liable rather than the driver. Well, I sure I have some peseta's and francs somewhere  :007:
Therapy...

You'll never see a motorbike parked outside a psychiatrists.

Online Gazk

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000xr SE Sport
  • Town: Leicester
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 05:05:54 PM »
Interesting read:

Most French speed cameras are forward facing, so waving is key :007: however having been nabbed in France by the Cop's hidden at the side of the road they take you to a cash point and fine you on the spot :013:, I was in the car and was not going to be able to out run the bike cop :110:

After over thirty years behind the bars, I’ve still not done it all or seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/emmanuelgoldstein1

Offline ampj8

• XR Pro
  • Bike: XR
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 02:08:58 PM »
Sorry for the bad news.

Offline vuk

• XR Member
  • Bike: white S1000XR
  • Town: Maribor,Slovenia
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 01:44:37 PM »
Welcome to the cruel reality unfortunately...
For us that live near the borders (25 km to Austria, 45 km to Croatia, 80 km to Hungary, 200 km to Italy) and are often or even daily crossing the borders to other countries it is a well known fact for some years. But mostly of the fines are smaller in the mentioned countries than in Slovenia.
Years before it was much better, because if you were not stopped you didn'tget any fines.

dysfunctional