Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: For sale: BMW S1000 XR SPORT SE RED  (Read 1357 times)

Offline MagicMat

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000 XR
  • Town: PONTEFRACT
For sale: BMW S1000 XR SPORT SE RED
« on: May 21, 2017, 10:27:51 AM »
BMW S1000 XR SPORT SE

I know this is my first post on there, however i am a long time member of several forums so thought i would put my advert here as well. I have some other XR bits to sell and they will be in seperate adverts.

My bike is also on ebay, which shows im legit and not out to con anybody: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122505741905?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you are looking at this advert, then you know how amazing this bike is, and how reluctant my sale must be.

My first mistake was test riding this bike at the dealers because then I had to own it. The second mistake was writing this advert, however life does move on and this bike is forsale.

This bike is the top spec Sport SE model and comes with a huge range of features over the standard bike which includes:

- ABS Pro
- Dynamic Traction Control
- Dynamic Electronic Suspension - Giving different ride heights at the touch of a button
- Riding Modes Pro - Including  Dynamic and Dynamic Pro
- GPS Preparation
- Gearshift Assist Pro
- Heated Grips
- Cruise Control
- LED Indicators
- Pannier Fastenings and Luggage Grid (currently off the bike but will be put back on for the new owner or supplied separately)

- The bike has had a new rear tyre recently and is currently on 5mm in the centre of the tyre
- Low Mileage (May go up slightly due to use)
- Comes with Carbon Fender extender on the front

Details

The mileage on this bike is very low considering its a rapid Tourer, and i have meticulously looked after it since i bought it new from the dealer.

The Bike does have Finance on it, however this will be cleared at the time of sale and you will watch me do this and will have confirmation before you take the bike away. I have nothing to hide and it will be sold 100% legit.

- The Bike is still in warranty until the end of July 2017 and this will be transferred to the new owner

- The bike is sold in standard trim, the optional extras in the photos are not included in the price

- The bike will be supplied with an unmarked: standard exhaust, luggage rack and seat

Servicing

- Serviced at the run in period on 20th August 2015 at Ocean BMW
- It also had ats 6,000 mile service early in 3rd September 2016  at 4914 miles,  so it has done 400 miles since its last service in september.

Please note: There will be no test rides, and any messages with low ball offers or telling me what its worth will be ignored. This is a straight honest sale, of an amazing bike.

PRICE: £11,500

[COLOR="#FF0000"]EXTRA'S WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED[/COLOR]

The following parts that you can see in the advert will be available on ebay separately after the bike has sold. The buyer will get first refusal, but they DO NOT come in the listed price

- Akroprovic End Can
- BMW HP Seat - High Version
- Evotec Radiator Guard
- Evotec Bar Ends
- Evotec Crash Bobbin
- GIVI Luggage Rack

Admin Edit:  Image link removed as now dead

Offline MagicMat

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000 XR
  • Town: PONTEFRACT
Re: For sale: BMW S1000 XR SPORT SE RED