Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Paid Research Event - S1000 XR riders  (Read 2520 times)

Offline ForensicFWLtd

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Junior
  • Town: London
Paid Research Event - S1000 XR riders
« on: June 02, 2017, 02:28:27 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I work for a research company working on behalf of a major motorcycle manufacturer and we’re looking for BMW S1000XR riders to come and take part in an exciting research event in Holborn, Central London on Friday 30th June at 4pm. The research will last for 2.5 hours and you’ll receive £100 cash at the end of the session as a thank you for your time and opinions. This is a genuine research event, absolutely no sales involved.

To qualify drivers must own and ride an S1000XR that was purchased NEW since 2014

You won’t need to bring your bike along but we do require proof of ownership when you attend.

Most people really enjoy these events and it’s your chance to help in the development of the next generation of motorcycle.

A brief screening questionnaire (5 minutes) needs to be completed to determine qualification so please include a phone number when you respond.

The legal stuff: This is purely a research exercise. No attempts will be made to sell you anything, neither during the session nor as a result of your participation. These rules are binding as laid down by our industry watchdog "The Market Research Society". Forensic Fieldwork Ltd is registered with the O.I.C (Data Protection Act 1998). Registration number Z3633970. At no time do we reveal any identifiable data to our client without your express permission. You will be known by first name only during the research. We require proof of ownership in order to participate

If anyone out there is interested or just wants some more information please do contact me – my details are below.

Cheers and have a great weekend  :001:

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
dave.taylor@forensicfieldwork.com

Offline Forum Admin

• XR Administrator
  • XR Member
Re: Paid Research Event - S1000 XR riders
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 03:44:53 PM »
Admin note

For clarity, I can confirm that this is a genuine event.

It's an opportunity to give your opinion that may shape the development of future motorcycles. Not only that you can earn some extra cash for a few hours of your time.

Consequently, it would be helpful if you could only post serious replies if you are interested and wish to know more. No silly comments please.  :028:

Alternatively just drop Dave a personal message mentioning your interest.

:821:

Offline JRE

• XR Pro
  • Have a day
  • Bike: '16 S1000XR
  • Town: Cincinnati OH
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 04:56:26 PM »
Sounds like a good way to provide meangful feedback that will actually be heard. The fact that it's a paid exercise is icing on the cake. Take advantage!

I'd go to one in the US for free!
Joe

Offline ForensicFWLtd

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Junior
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 05:39:57 PM »
Hi Guys,

We've had a great response so thank you all for taking the time to have a read about the event.

:046:

I have one or two places left so if any other forum members would like to come along then do get in touch

have a great evening

Dave

Offline smithy

• XR Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Sydney.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 09:37:15 PM »
*Originally Posted by ForensicFWLtd [+]
Hi Guys,

We've had a great response so thank you all for taking the time to have a read about the event.

:046:

I have one or two places left so if any other forum members would like to come along then do get in touch

have a great evening

Dave

I'd love to come along on my new '17...but it's a tad far for me to ride there.. :015:

Smithy.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

Offline LDrider 191

• XR Member
  • No matter where you go....... There you are
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: San Diego
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 11:58:38 PM »
when you do one of these in the USA -- I'm pre-volunteering !

Offline ForensicFWLtd

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Junior
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 09:14:12 AM »
 :008:

Thanks Guys, Sounds like a good idea - I wouldn't mind a trip overseas myself!!

Dave

Dave Taylor
Field Manager
Forensic Fieldwork Ltd.
020 3435 5715 (Main)
020 3743 2653 (Direct)
dave.taylor@forensicfieldwork.com

Offline Bob S

• XR Pro
  • Town: Welwyn, Herts
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
Is there any particular reason you don't want to hear the views of those who purchased the XR's used?

Offline ForensicFWLtd

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Junior
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »
Hi Bob,

Thanks for your post. When we are asked to find respondents for these sessions the client often gives us specific criteria eg age of bike, certain models, whether the bike has been bought from new or used. My guess is that they are trying to get feedback from a certain type of customer hence the requirement that bikes were bought from new.

Cheers

Dave

Offline Troppo

• XR Pro
  • Bike: XR
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 07:20:21 AM »
Pity it isn't at the Princess Louise....
 :002: