Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BMW inner pannier and top case bags  (Read 1290 times)

Offline keebz91

• XR Junior
  • Bike: s1000XR
  • Town: Suffolk
BMW inner pannier and top case bags
« on: July 19, 2017, 04:44:01 PM »
Hi Guys,

For sale are my original BMW inner bags for both panniers and the top case. All 3 are in perfect as new condition, fully waterproof and fit the boxes perfectly.

These can be bought online for £85 per pannier bag and £38 for the top case bag and I'm looking for £125 for the set so that's over £80 saving on basically brand new items, even more if you were to buy from your local BMW dealer.

I may consider splitting them if necessary. Pictures/details available on request.

Items located in Suffolk/Essex and collection preferred but postage is possible at the buyers expense.

keebz91@aol.com

images expired

Offline zx9landie

• XR Member
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Camberley
Re: BMW inner pannier and top case bags
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 03:06:11 PM »
hi
just picked up my xr - great fun just dont mention the rain !!! I need to clean it already !!
re the pannier/top box bags - whats the best price you can do please, posted to gu166gj - sorry to ask but slightly broke now !!
cheers

Offline propeople

• XR Junior
  • Bike: s1000xr 2016
  • Town: Sgo
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »
Hey,its plug on the oem support ?
Ship to other country ?
thx,regards

*Originally Posted by keebz91 [+]
Hi Guys,

For sale are my original BMW inner bags for both panniers and the top case. All 3 are in perfect as new condition, fully waterproof and fit the boxes perfectly.

These can be bought online for £85 per pannier bag and £38 for the top case bag and I'm looking for £125 for the set so that's over £80 saving on basically brand new items, even more if you were to buy from your local BMW dealer.

I may consider splitting them if necessary. Pictures/details available on request.

Items located in Suffolk/Essex and collection preferred but postage is possible at the buyers expense.

keebz91@aol.com

Offline keebz91

• XR Junior
  • Bike: s1000XR
  • Town: Suffolk
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 03:10:43 PM »
NOW SOLD