Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello from Vancouver BC  (Read 652 times)

Offline Lythium420

• XR Junior
Hello from Vancouver BC
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »
Hey guys

Recently sold my fz09 that I had for 3 seasons and was planning on  buying a multistrada.....dont hate on me lol.   I had no idea this beauty of a bike the s1000xr even existed.   However the more I researched the more I had to have this bike!

Wasn't planning on getting g one till next season.   However the right deal came up.   Got a fully loaded 2016 model with 10 k from a private sale off the local bmw dealership sales manager.  10k service just done. New tires.  Got it for 15 grand no tax :D 

Have had 4 rides on her before tucking her away for the winter.   This bike is an absolute beast!!!!   Don't miss the fz09 whatsoever

Have been riding street last 4 years....recently started doing track days.  And have attended California superbike school level 1&2. 

I also have a 09 gsxr 750 race bike and a 04 yz250.

Cheers from Canada!
 :821:

Offline otrp

• XR Master
Re: Hello from Vancouver BC
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 10:13:13 PM »
Hello Lythium420 and welcome to the forum. The XR is quite a beast. I'll bet you can't wait to take the XR to the track?  :001:

I plan on doing a few track days myself next season. I'm even going to run the XR down the dragstrip.  :046:

Offline Becksy

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Warwickshire
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 08:09:32 AM »
Hello Lythium420 from Canada (what a country!) welcome to the forum. You will love the bike, it is an awesome machine.

Offline Elvisto

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Audley, S-o-T
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 09:36:28 AM »
 :400:  Lythium, enjoy the new machine, Since buying mine in May this year I've had at least four riders come up to me and ask what it was, two were BMW owners, so I'm not surprised you weren't aware of the model,
Adventure before dementia

dysfunctional