Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BMW S1000XR Corbin 'Custom Comfort' Low Saddle  (Read 1606 times)

Offline cc1e

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Liverpool
BMW S1000XR Corbin 'Custom Comfort' Low Saddle
« on: November 16, 2017, 03:54:43 PM »
I've put my Corbin custom seat on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S1000XR-Corbin-Custom-Comfort-Low-Saddle/202116286723?hash=item2f0f11c903:g:akYAAOSw401aDbEu
Would prefer to sell via this forum to avoid the ebay/paypal costs.

I bought this on a recent trip to the US thinking it would match my bike, cure the tall seat issue and be generally more comfortable.
2 out of 3 aint bad they say but I am not happy with the match for the bike colour scheme so I am selling and hoping to get what I paid, give or take.

Definitely very comfortable as all Corbin seats are, very vibrant colours so probably suit a Red or Blue S1K-XR better than mine.

It does have a blemish that can be clearly seen in the pictures in the front blue section. And I am told has covered approx 7K Miles.

The pictures are very accurate. The condition is good/great apart from the blemish. It is a heavy seat - heavier than the stock seat, but it's a Corbin base and a Custom Leather/Vinyl setup so you'd expect that.

Very very comfortable and helps remove that forward slope you get on the stock seat too.

Bought from BMW dealer in St. Louis

images expired

Offline dkaplun

• XR Member
  • Bike: '16 S1000XR
  • Town: Philadelphia
Re: BMW S1000XR Corbin 'Custom Comfort' Low Saddle
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 03:28:46 AM »
Hi,

Would you ship to the states, and if so, what would be the cost?

Offline cc1e

• XR Junior
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:37:46 AM »
Hi
I would but it would make it very expensive unfortunately.
On top of the cost of the seat, the shipping is likely to be about $130 so that would make it an expensive seat.
Unless you were prepared to wait until my next trip to the US where I could ship it nationally - but that's not going to be until January

Thanks for the interest

Offline Bree

• XR God
  • Bike: S1000XR
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
Hi what sort of money are looking for, what would the total be with shipping (UK )
Many thanks  Tony
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline cc1e

• XR Junior
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:37:03 PM »
Hi Tony
Including shipping within the UK (cost approx £25) I am looking for a total of £300 outside of the ebay auction to keep costs to a minimum.
Let me know a postcode if you're interested via dm and i can get an accurate shipping cost.

Cheers

Offline dkaplun

• XR Member
  • Bike: '16 S1000XR
  • Town: Philadelphia
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 05:43:58 PM »

I can wait until January :)

*Originally Posted by cc1e [+]
Hi
I would but it would make it very expensive unfortunately.
On top of the cost of the seat, the shipping is likely to be about $130 so that would make it an expensive seat.
Unless you were prepared to wait until my next trip to the US where I could ship it nationally - but that's not going to be until January

Thanks for the interest

dysfunctional