Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: rare winter ride...  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Becksy

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Warwickshire
rare winter ride...
« on: December 31, 2017, 05:25:37 PM »
That was a treat today, ride over to Bromyard and Malvern -  decent weather and a nice ride with no salt on the roads that I could see. Saw about 3 other bikes. Though quite a bit of muck on the bike at the end, think I need a longer rear hugger! Any recommendations?

Offline otrp

• XR Master
Re: rare winter ride...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 05:41:55 PM »
No chance of a ride here.  We got a couple inches of snow yesterday and there is salt everywhere.  Temps aren't getting out of the teens all week.  :003:

Offline LAMBO281

• XR Pro
  • Live the dream and ride 247
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Berkshire UK
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 07:48:33 PM »
Sent you a PM mate check out the pictures gallery and Chinese hugger chat

Offline PaulS1000XR

• XR Master
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Worcester, UK
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 12:59:23 PM »
I fitted the Wunderlich (same as Chinese version from what I can see) large hugger but really didn't improve road dirt flick at all so reverted to the OEM hugger. Dont waste your time and money.
PSH

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »
*Originally Posted by PaulS1000XR [+]

I fitted the Wunderlich (same as Chinese version from what I can see) large hugger but really didn't improve road dirt flick at all so reverted to the OEM hugger. Dont waste your time and money.

And I bought the said hugger off him and never fitted it went under the work bench with heaven knows what else  :001: I now have an Ilmberger on after taking a PB version off which is also under the work bench !!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:11:58 PM by Winger »