Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Indicators - Adjusting Auto Cancel  (Read 927 times)

Online PaulS1000XR

• XR Master
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Worcester, UK
Indicators - Adjusting Auto Cancel
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »
I have been trying to get the time / distance settings reduced for ages as the default settings result in the indicators flashing  too long before self cancelling.

At last I have found a dealer who actually knew how to make this adjustment - Well done Cotswold Motorrad in Cheltenham  :046:

The minimum setting is the greater of 300 metres or 10 seconds which works out much better than the default. Just a pity this is not available via the setup menu.
PSH

Offline forestboy

• XR Pro
  • Forest of Dean
  • Bike: S1000XR SE Sport
Re: Indicators - Adjusting Auto Cancel
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 02:41:34 PM »
That's my local dealer and they are top class.
Had mine done by them but at the next service they did a update and it returned them back to the original setting. :138: :138:
They said pop in and they'll reset them but it's due a 40k service soon so I'll have it done again then. :002:

Online PaulS1000XR

• XR Master
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Worcester, UK
Re: Indicators - Adjusting Auto Cancel
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 02:55:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by forestboy [+]
That's my local dealer and they are top class.
Had mine done by them but at the next service they did a update and it returned them back to the original setting. :138: :138:
They said pop in and they'll reset them but it's due a 40k service soon so I'll have it done again then. :002:

Seems to be a problem with updates all the settings seems to reset to default. When I looked at my bike Alarm was off, time was not set to GPS etc. had to reset them all myself. Will look out for that at next service
PSH

dysfunctional