Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Cobra Hypershots Ultrashort Exhaust USA Distributer?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Bondobob

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Penryn CA
Cobra Hypershots Ultrashort Exhaust USA Distributer?
« on: February 19, 2018, 05:50:25 PM »
I'm looking to get a Cobra exhaust for my '16 XR. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Good or bad and if there is a distributer for them in the USA.
Thanks,
Bob
youtube.com/safety3rdfilms

Offline Spiceboy

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Bury St Edmunds
Re: Cobra Hypershots Ultrashort Exhaust USA Distributer?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 10:37:11 AM »
Hi Bob,

If you've got the money then go for it. I've had mine for about a year and had no problems.

Easy to fit, bolt straight on and so far no signs of wear/fading. They are a bit louder than std, I ride without the DB killers and they're not too loud until you hit 6000rpm and then they're fantastic - been a sports bike rider for years though.

I did my research off youtube beforehand - plenty on there. Pics of my bike are here in the gallery.

Bought mine direct from Germany, prompt delivery etc.

Good luck
Charlie.
Cheers,
Charlie Spiceboy.

Offline Motoman

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Naples, Fl.
Re: Cobra Hypershots Ultrashort Exhaust USA Distributer?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 01:59:58 PM »
I was considering the Cobra exhaust too but could not find a US distributer. I Think you are going to have to deal with someone across the pond. I ended up going with the BOS exhaust. Looks a lot better than stock IMO and has an awesome sound at high rev. A little more affordable than the Cobra too. Cost was about 550.00 to my door. Check them out @ bosexhausts.com and ask for Leroy. He took great care of me.  :028:

dysfunctional