Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: LSL adjustable clutch lever  (Read 1352 times)

Offline fozz

• XR Member
  • Bike: s1000 xr se
  • Town: Somerset
LSL adjustable clutch lever
« on: March 05, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »
Hi,
I have for sale a LSL adjustable clutch lever.Long black version with red 6 point adjuster.model number 200-L56RSW.
I was told it was an alternative to the expensive HP ones by my BMW dealers parts department.
My bike recently went in for a new set of tyres and my dealer fitted the clutch lever at the same time,however,it turns out its not suitable for the SE model as the lever was interfering with the micro switches and causing a fault code on the cruise control so back on with the old one :013:
They assured me it would fit the non SE model? but dont take my word for it please check.
If any one is interested,please pm me.A quality German made lever for the cost of a chinese one!  £35.00 plus p and p.
Thanks for looking,
Fozz.

Offline smithy

• XR Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Sydney.
Re: LSL adjustable clutch lever
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 07:44:43 PM »
*Originally Posted by fozz [+]
Hi,
I have for sale a LSL adjustable clutch lever.Long black version with red 6 point adjuster.model number 200-L56RSW.
I was told it was an alternative to the expensive HP ones by my BMW dealers parts department.
My bike recently went in for a new set of tyres and my dealer fitted the clutch lever at the same time,however,it turns out its not suitable for the SE model as the lever was interfering with the micro switches and causing a fault code on the cruise control so back on with the old one :013:
They assured me it would fit the non SE model? but dont take my word for it please check.
If any one is interested,please pm me.A quality German made lever for the cost of a chinese one!  £35.00 plus p and p.
Thanks for looking,
Fozz.

I think you'll find there's very few "non" SE (full spec) models about.....they're very rare beasts indeed.

Smithy.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 08:02:01 AM »
I’ve seen quite a few ‘Non SE’s’ here in the UK but I doubt that lever will fit those either you would want a bike that doesn’t have the Dynamic package for it to work.

It has to be from another bike model or its a dud re what Colin Leask had on here both Puig and HP.

Where did the lever come from?

Offline fozz

• XR Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 11:02:10 PM »
Uk supplier recommended by BMW dealership,
I have been told with a file and a bit of patience it will fit,but i have neither  :173:

Offline Waynexr1000

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Brierley Hill
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 12:08:32 AM »
Fozz will u do sale or return  :008:

Offline fozz

• XR Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 06:07:20 AM »
Dont tell me,with a free file :008:

Offline marshy

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Warrington
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
*Originally Posted by fozz [+]
Hi,
Thanks for looking,
Fozz.
Hi Fozz , could you send me a few pics please , both sides , thank you . Paul .