Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: The Combat Commuter Combination Attire  (Read 6348 times)

Offline smithy

• XR Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Sydney.
Re: The Combat Commuter Combination Attire
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2018, 02:53:34 AM »
*Originally Posted by Snatch [+]
which would be okay if it didn't make my balls look like belgium waffles  :005:

LOL... :008: :008:

Smithy.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

Offline FieldSanitation

• XR Member
  • Bike: K1200s
  • Town: Reston,VA
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2019, 04:16:00 PM »
What did you end up with @Low-Brau ?

I got a KLIM APEX for my commutes to wear over layers, as I require to show a badge at the gate at work and its got a neat pocket with a dummy cord for a badge holder there.  I wear all manner of different boots and shoes depending on the weather.  I prefer Klim and Dainese gloves and prefer pull over pants that will clear boots, so I have some really old AGV pullover pants, and my favorite Dainese Drake Air pants.

Offline Low-Brau

• XR Pro
  • Teutonic RocketNaut
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
  • Town: Saint Paul
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2019, 04:58:36 PM »
*Originally Posted by FieldSanitation [+]
What did you end up with @Low-Brau ?

I got a KLIM APEX for my commutes to wear over layers, as I require to show a badge at the gate at work and its got a neat pocket with a dummy cord for a badge holder there.  I wear all manner of different boots and shoes depending on the weather.  I prefer Klim and Dainese gloves and prefer pull over pants that will clear boots, so I have some really old AGV pullover pants, and my favorite Dainese Drake Air pants.

I really haven’t arrived anywhere, but feel that by page 6, my balls are now much shinier.  :006:

Klim has been on my short list, but often falls by the side due to the high cost of the gear.  I don’t mind paying for good gear... but I have my limits.
-Erik

"...but the XR is a sports bike on stilts!"
  -- zbdmark

Offline FieldSanitation

• XR Member
  • Bike: K1200s
  • Town: Reston,VA
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2019, 05:03:59 PM »
that's EXACTLY what goes through my mind when I start droolin over the RUKKA gear....  <please nobody in my size buy this and let it go on clearance>  .....  "POOF"