Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Riders Handbook in PDF  (Read 6371 times)

Offline PeterR

• XR Member
  • Bike: White S1000XR
  • Town: Hertfordshire
Riders Handbook in PDF
« on: August 10, 2015, 02:27:39 PM »
Riders Manual in PDF so you can store it on your smart phone!
I cannot attach the PDF as it is to big so you can down load it from the link below.

http://www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/uk/en/index.html

Goto Service & Maintenance then Riders Manual then expand S models to show S1000XR and download to your PC.

Offline Welshman

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW HP2 Sport
  • Town: Bewdley
Re: Riders Handbook in PDF
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 07:13:09 AM »
I think it's easier to keep the hard copy you get with the bike in your tank bag.

Offline S1KXR-rider

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW S1KXR-Red!
  • Town: Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »
*Originally Posted by Welshman [+]
I think it's easier to keep the hard copy you get with the bike in your tank bag.

I keep mine in the slot under the seat designed for it. That way I'll never forget to take it with me when it is in for service at the dealers (although the dealer asked me for it when it was in for it's 1st service and didn't know about the seat slot ! I also had to point out where the key hole for the seat release was)

Offline PeterR

• XR Member
  • Bike: White S1000XR
  • Town: Hertfordshire
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 09:14:13 AM »
You can obviously carry the hard copy but it is handy as a backup to have it digitally on your phone, I also have on my phone the digital versions of the operator manuals/user guids for my Navigator V, Garmin Virb camera, Sena BT headset and Biketrac. You would struggle to get these all under the seat!

dysfunctional