Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona  (Read 1302 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ocjimmy71

  • XR Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: us
  • Bike: 16 S 1000 XR
XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« on: April 17, 2018, 10:19:27 PM »
Hello,

Just joined the forum.  The US-based forum is knackered so I'm coming across the pond to be with the true S1000XR deviants.
Here's an image of me last week on the Espinazo del Diablo and the World's Tallest Cable-Stayed Bridge.  This is probably the greatest moto ride in North America.
Jim



Offline SimonUK

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 298
  • Country: us
  • Bike: S1000XR,S1000R
  • Town: Upstate, SC
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 10:35:40 PM »
 :400: and congrats

Offline S1000XR

  • Forum Help & Support
  • XR Pro
  • *****
  • Posts: 272
  • Country: england
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 10:37:31 PM »
Nice pics - like em, some creativity for a change !  :152:

Welcome to the forum  :821:

Offline otrp

  • XR Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 550
  • Country: us
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 12:43:44 AM »
Hello Jimmy and welcome to the forum.   :002:

Online Bree

  • XR God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1726
  • Country: gb
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 02:17:00 PM »
*Originally Posted by ocjimmy71 [+]
Hello,

Just joined the forum.  The US-based forum is knackered so I'm coming across the pond to be with the true S1000XR deviants.
Here's an image of me last week on the Espinazo del Diablo and the World's Tallest Cable-Stayed Bridge.  This is probably the greatest moto ride in North America.
Jim






 :001:  I thought we only got to see parking like this in the UK   :001:     :400: To the Forum  :305: :305:
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline Waynexr1000

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 484
  • Country: gb
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Brierley Hill
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 11:24:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum haven’t seen any one that happy in ages long may it cuntinue 👍👍

Offline Low-Brau

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 492
  • Country: us
  • Teutonic RocketNaut
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
  • Town: Saint Paul
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:30:43 PM »
The other forum... I'm still waiting to be let in.  I think I submitted for entry about... a year ago now.  What a waste.

This forum is way better, even though there are a bunch of ball-waxing Brits in it.   :034:
-Erik

"...but the XR is a sports bike on stilts!"
  -- zbdmark

Online Bree

  • XR God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1726
  • Country: gb
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 01:55:34 PM »
*Originally Posted by Low-Brau [+]
The other forum... I'm still waiting to be let in.  I think I submitted for entry about... a year ago now.  What a waste.

This forum is way better, even though there are a bunch of ball-waxing Brits in it.   :034:




Are you sure its a Bunch, I am sure its referred to as a column of Ball - Waxing Brits or at worst a Rabble. But never a Bunch   :001: :001: 
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline Low-Brau

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 492
  • Country: us
  • Teutonic RocketNaut
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
  • Town: Saint Paul
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 04:15:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by Bree [+]



Are you sure its a Bunch, I am sure its referred to as a column of Ball - Waxing Brits or at worst a Rabble. But never a Bunch   :001: :001:

Different sides of the ocean, Bree. 

We may speak entirely different languages, but at least we drink the same spirits.  :821:
-Erik

"...but the XR is a sports bike on stilts!"
  -- zbdmark

Online Bree

  • XR God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1726
  • Country: gb
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: XR Owner in Los Angeles and Arizona
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 04:20:16 PM »
I will drink to that.  :186:
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.