Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Evotech and dynamic pro chip  (Read 995 times)

Offline Jonnyboy

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000 XR
  • Town: SunnyScunny
Evotech and dynamic pro chip
« on: May 05, 2018, 03:35:05 PM »
So i got home from work a little earlier than usual today, suns out, not a cloud in the sky so I'm thinking a nice ride is in order but the postman had delivered my Evotech rad and o/c guard. Out came the spanners and on went the guards. Nice bit of kit but they come with no instructions, 'just log on to our website for full fitting instructions' they say. Rubbish, there are none. Anyway not too tricky to work out how they fit and job complete in around 40 mins.
Next I thought I'd have a bash at fitting the dynamic pro chip. A quick look on Youtube proved fruitless , no one has actually filmed themselves fitting it, probably because its really tricky to see! Sorted that in about 5 minutes now I'm ready to rock. Properly excited to see how mental it is in Dynamic Pro. I will report  back as soon as......
Stay safe guys
Jon P
Just because my path is different, it doesn't  mean I'm lost.

Offline Nelster

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Birmingham
Re: Evotech and dynamic pro chip
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 07:22:36 PM »
Look at the rad guard page and oil cooler page separately on the Evotech site and click "download instructions".
For some reason the links are missing and the page for the combined set.
Not really difficult though as you found out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:27:53 PM by Nelster »

dysfunctional