Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Nutty Dog and Wide Smiles... ‘Prospective’ Buyer!  (Read 574 times)

Offline DanFrancisco

• XR Junior
Nutty Dog and Wide Smiles... ‘Prospective’ Buyer!
« on: May 06, 2018, 11:10:14 AM »
Hi Everyone, I live in Horley, Surrey 🇬🇧 I am not an XR owner... yet!  :007:

I am currently the proud owner of a VFR800, which was my first bike after passing last year. I test rode the R1200RS and the XR yesterday and described the RS as a refined gentlemen and then the XR as the nutty dog chained to the post out front, who just wants to go running around the park all day and that’s when the love affair started.

Got a very reasonable PX offer and the monthly finance price was very reasonable and so I will be acquiring one this year!  :305:

So due to the massive grin it put on my face  :005: I have joined to read more about the bike, learn more about gens (if any difference), mods and all things XR really!

Offline Bree

• XR God
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: Nutty Dog and Wide Smiles... ‘Prospective’ Buyer!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 11:56:08 AM »
Hi YOU will not be disappointed with the XR, and all respect for not giving in straight away BUT you will. Keep us informed and welcome to the   :408:
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline otrp

• XR Master
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »
Hello Dan and welcome to the forum.   :002:

Offline Waynexr1000

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Brierley Hill
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 11:23:26 PM »
Totally agree with what u said Dan I’m gonna have a couple of years with the nutty dog and see how it goes but I did like the rs too
Welcome

dysfunctional