Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Traded in my RS for an XR!  (Read 662 times)

Offline Penpals

• XR Member
  • Bike: XR
  • Town: Bruton
Traded in my RS for an XR!
« on: May 07, 2018, 01:35:33 PM »
 I swapped my 1 year old RS for a an  XR with the same mileage and age last Thursday. Best thing I have done in a long while. Ok so it cost me a little money but then I love the 4 cylinder engine compared to the Boxer and the extra 35bhp. Have put on 150 miles since picking it up and what strikes me is that the XR is so easy to ride especially round the corners. Quick shifter is excellent and the motor fair screens along. Dynamic Pro adds exhilaration too! What I misss from the RS is all that low down torque and the fact that at high speed no tingling in the bars.
For me it’s all about attitude and the XR has plenty. Taking it to Silverstone next week so going to find out how it compares to my old HP4. I think I am going to be impressed. Got the HP rearsets fitted so riding position feels fine.

Online Bree

• XR God
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: Traded in my RS for an XR!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 06:38:32 PM »
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the bike, it is still the best out of the box bike I have ever owned,,,,
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

dysfunctional