Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Italian stallion or right old mare, Bavarian Motor Work to the rescue  (Read 765 times)

Online Gazk

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000xr SE Sport
  • Town: Leicester
Got up this morning and the sun was out and as I’m lucky in having two bikes and the XR needed a clean after the weekend of bring the bug population down, I decided to go the S2R 800 Monster.

It sits there in the workshop looking all Italian and suave on its pedestal or bike lift if you like.

Checked the charger was showing green, unplugged the charger and all green “great”.
Wheel the Duc out of the workshop lock up he workshop and switch the Duc on and the fuel pump spins up dash does its thing all good. 

Hit the start button and yep you guessed it CLICK nothing at all, give it a second go and the same thing!  Before I go all Basil Fawlty on the bike :094:, I unlock the workshop and push the Duc back in and on to its pedestal.

Should have known, too hot and sunny for the Italian to be out and about and as I was only going to work and not going to some swanky Coffee shop where it could sit looking good “unlike the rider”, I guess it just wanted to sit in the cool workshop for the day.

Quick dash back up to the house and get the XR keys out of the safe and back down to the workshop and un-chain the XR and up plug the XR BMW charger.   Made sure the XR started before I pulled it out and as we all know no issue at all.

Pulled the XR out of the workshop lock up and get the bike out onto the front drive only ten minutes late, meh I’ll make that up on the ride in.

Nice ride in, in the sun with little traffic only thing of note was the over took on a cop car doing fourth five in a sixty due to it flowing a line of cars going Ahh a Police car, I’ll just drive slow so they don’t notice me.
After over thirty years behind the bars, I’ve still not done it all or seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/emmanuelgoldstein1

Online Bree

• XR God
  • Bike: S1000XR
Ah I spotted your mistake just like my old Red Benelli Tornado. Again another Italian Stallion, you have to treat it like a women and that means giving it a loving caress before wheeling it out side. They only work if they feel loved.
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Online Gazk

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000xr SE Sport
  • Town: Leicester
to be fair I think she just needs a new battery :084:
After over thirty years behind the bars, I’ve still not done it all or seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/emmanuelgoldstein1