Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hi all  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Captain99

• XR Junior
Hi all
« on: August 23, 2015, 09:15:05 PM »
Hello from London, ordered my sport SE yesterday to be delivered sometime in October. Traded in my 2013 1200GS as was to much of a tractor, can't wait. Read every post and seen every video on net , even the ones I can't understand as not in English

Offline AussieJonathan

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Bayview, NSW, AU
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 10:37:10 PM »
Hi Mate
The wait will be worth it. I have just done 1200 Kms and ready for the first service. I thought the bike was very quick and super slick on the turns but now the break-in is done I pushed through 7000 a couple of time and suddenly found another quicker bike!
This thing is a rocket, and most of my longer trips are done with a pillion (who also loves it).
Cheers

Offline Captain99

• XR Junior
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 10:44:40 PM »
Thanks for reply. I test rode one on Saturday and canned it hard and I agree it is a quick bike. Have fun and safe riding.

Offline johnboy1984

• XR Pro
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Belfast
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 10:57:27 PM »
*Originally Posted by Captain99 [+]
Hello from London, ordered my sport SE yesterday to be delivered sometime in October. Traded in my 2013 1200GS as was to much of a tractor, can't wait. Read every post and seen every video on net , even the ones I can't understand as not in English

h and welcome, mine is due to arrive next week, been waiting 2 months... ive watched every video at least ten times lol... its kiling me  :232:

Offline fgdriver

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Red
  • Town: London
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 07:13:52 AM »
Hello and welcome.  Trust me it is worth the wait I was waiting since October last year when the rumors 1st appeared.  I was all setup to get the S1000R but this ticked all the boxes of a Multipurpose bike.  My wife likes it better that the VFR800X {New Pretty One} that had a wider seat and softer suspension.  She cannot do serious miles a day on it like on the Trophy but we cover 300 to 400 a day not pushing through Alpine roads where she can do 600 to 800 on the Trophy but hey that an armchair in comparison.

S.
As Always Ride Safe.

dysfunctional