Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A quick note of thanks  (Read 747 times)

Offline Gairo

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW S1000XR
  • Town: South Staffs
A quick note of thanks
« on: July 27, 2018, 06:26:45 PM »
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to another forum member ‘billywizzz’, I purchased a Navigator VI from him this week, he was happy to message me back quite late in the evening, then gave me his Facebook details so that we could exchange messages using FB chat, price was already agreed so I paid him via PayPal and he securely packaged the item to send to me on a guaranteed next day delivery at his cost, he also sent me a picture of the tracking number to keep me posted throughout. I’m sure lots of stuff gets bought & sold on this forum but this transaction wasn’t a particularly cheap one lol :008:, however, it was a good one and it’s nice to be able to give some nice feedback to a genuinely helpful fellow member who just happens to be a thoroughly nice chap too :028:

Thanks Simon, much appreciated. Enjoy the KTM and ride safe :152:
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Offline Low-Brau

• XR Master
  • Teutonic RocketNaut
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
  • Town: Saint Paul
Re: A quick note of thanks
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 02:18:41 AM »
There's nothing like public praise, either!  Glad our membership is honest and earnest!  :152:
-Erik

"...but the XR is a sports bike on stilts!"
  -- zbdmark

Offline Gairo

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW S1000XR
  • Town: South Staffs
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 07:51:27 AM »
*Originally Posted by Low-Brau [+]
There's nothing like public praise, either!  Glad our membership is honest and earnest!  :152:

Agreed Low, it’s nice to pass on praise from time to time, there’s not enough of it in the world, shame really.
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Offline billywizzz

• XR Member
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: dorset
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 09:18:40 PM »
 :034: :034: its all true  :008: cheers Chris.

dysfunctional