Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hi from Wakefield, West Yorkshire  (Read 527 times)

Offline Anchorman

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Wakefield
Hi from Wakefield, West Yorkshire
« on: July 29, 2018, 05:10:13 PM »
Hi
Been a member for a few weeks having again come from a GS LC, had Honda Blackbirds, Pan, KTM 990 Adv and several other bikes over the years.
I have been a motorcycle Instructor for over 15 years but decided that I have had enough following CBT/DAS learners so now concentrating on Advanced/Refresher training so took the opportunity of buying XR in Motorsport colours from Allan Jeffries. Other than adding GoPrp I wasn't planning on changing the bike much but having just seen photo's of the previous post, Cobra Exhaust and Belly Pan graphics, that theory may well change!

Offline zbdmark

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Warwickshire
Re: Hi from Wakefield, West Yorkshire
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 08:19:07 PM »
 :400: I too gave up instructing CBT/DAS about 10 years ago as I realised I was not enjoying my biking anymore. Got irritated with the number of idiots who thought they knew better plus effectively teaching people to pass their test as opposed to showing them how to ride well. Now I only ride for pleasure and it's brought back the magic and my smile. I'm sure the XR will give you a big smile every time you ride it  :152:
Avoiding depression is easy - ride your bike as often as possible

Online otrp

• XR Pro
  • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 02:55:14 AM »
Welcome Anchorman.   :002:

Offline smithy

• XR Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Sydney.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 10:28:50 AM »
 :400:

Smithy.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

Offline Gairo

• XR Member
  • Bike: BMW S1000XR
  • Town: South Staffs
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 02:20:15 PM »
:400: to the XR forum Anchorman :046:

You're right, any plans you had NOT to mod your bike went right out of the window at almost the exact same time you signed up here, funny that eh ? :008:
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...