Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Helite Tourer V2 and Vented V2 Jackets - FOR SALE  (Read 408 times)

Offline jgk1459

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2016 XR SE
Helite Tourer V2 and Vented V2 Jackets - FOR SALE
« on: September 21, 2018, 09:41:55 AM »
I have for sale both of my Helite Air Bag jackets, details as below:

Tourer full details here: https://www.lovelifeandride.com/prod...tourer-jacket/

Vented full details here: https://www.airvest.co.uk/product/he...le-air-jacket/

These are quality jackets in their own right, the air bag is a great safety bonus. Both are the latest 2018 models and are unused in terms of the airbag operation. To be clear they have both been worn but not activated, however they are in pristine condition.

A few more details:

Tourer: size XL, perfect condition, worn a few times, no marks at all. Complete with instructions tools and bike lanyard. This is a very warm and comfortable jacket, used in the wet once and stayed perfectly dry.

Vented: size XXL, perfect condition, again only worn a few times, no marks at all. Complete with instructions and unused bike lanyard. Summer use is brilliant, very well ventilated as the name suggests. It comes with a wind and waterproof inner jacket which is good down to about 10°C with a base layer. I've not tested it in the rain though.

I am 6ft and normally wear a size 42-44" jacket but these come up a little small hence the slightly larger sizes. Also the vented is again one size larger so can be used with a thicker inner jacket or fleece - just to add to its versatility.

Prices:

Tourer: £500
Vented: £500

Happy to meet to exchange - I'm based near to Windsor, Berkshire. Or I can ship at cost to the buyer.

Any questions please ask away, thanks.

Offline jgk1459

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2016 XR SE
Re: Helite Tourer V2 and Vented V2 Jackets - FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 10:57:42 AM »
Tourer now sold.

Thanks

dysfunctional