Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SOLD - Schroedie kickstand enlarger (German brand)  (Read 411 times)

Offline Lotus99

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: West Coast
SOLD - Schroedie kickstand enlarger (German brand)
« on: October 26, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »
I'm listing for sale my brand new kickstand enlarger.  It's great quality.  Unfortunately does not fit low suspension bikes...

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/113323001544

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:34:42 AM by Lotus99 »

Offline Euroanchor

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000xr se sport
  • Town: Ebbw Vale
Re: Schroedie kickstand enlarger (German brand)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 06:29:17 PM »
Can't understand why you say it doesn't fit the lowered sidestand, I've just bought the lowered stand after lowering my bike and its exactly the same foot as the OE.

Offline Lotus99

• XR Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 02:31:40 AM »
*Originally Posted by Euroanchor [+]
Can't understand why you say it doesn't fit the lowered sidestand, I've just bought the lowered stand after lowering my bike and its exactly the same foot as the OE.

I can't speak as to what you purchased, but I can guarantee you that the OEM sidestand foot on the XR, when factory lowered, IS different and it's not just a shorter sidestand.

I tried this and there was no way it was going to fit.  The vendor himself even had stated it would not fit.

If you search for my posts, you will see that quite a few other vendors also state that their enlargers do not fit lowered suspension bikes.

I bought an R&G one next, which also did not fit, but luckily was softer metal and I shaved some of the inside edge on one side with a dremel to make it fit.

Offline Lotus99

• XR Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 02:34:06 AM »
SOLD!

dysfunctional