Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Brittany Ferry early booking offer  (Read 377 times)

Offline wessie

• XR Pro
  • Bike: 2016 XR SE Sport
  • Town: Cheltenham
Brittany Ferry early booking offer
« on: November 09, 2018, 07:41:16 PM »
that time of year when Brittany Ferries encourage early bookings with 15% off ferry bookings and 20% off holidays to coincide with the NEC show

http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/show-offer-nov18?referrer=610921&utm_campaign=405-OEVMC-4518&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

The overnight from Portsmouth to Le Havre on the Economie service is pretty good value - handy if you have a long journey in the UK to get to the port as it does not leave until 11pm usually, and gets you into France for breakfast.

I also used the ferries to Spain in September and these are very good if you want to ride in Spain but find the ride through France puts you off - my reason is ageing joints meaning the days of riding for 500 miles a day are over.

Online Bree

• XR God
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: Brittany Ferry early booking offer
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 08:25:49 PM »
*Originally Posted by wessie [+]
that time of year when Brittany Ferries encourage early bookings with 15% off ferry bookings and 20% off holidays to coincide with the NEC show

http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/show-offer-nov18?referrer=610921&utm_campaign=405-OEVMC-4518&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

The overnight from Portsmouth to Le Havre on the Economie service is pretty good value - handy if you have a long journey in the UK to get to the port as it does not leave until 11pm usually, and gets you into France for breakfast.

I also used the ferries to Spain in September and these are very good if you want to ride in Spain but find the ride through France puts you off - my reason is ageing joints meaning the days of riding for 500 miles a day are over.
[/color]

Big + 1 on that. More like 150miles a day now   :001:.  Have not done a Run through France to Spain for a while now. Direct by ferry I just love it.....
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
Re: Brittany Ferry early booking offer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 08:45:37 PM »
*Originally Posted by wessie [+]

Thanks for the heads up i’m the booking agent for Le-Mans next April  :015: gave up with the Portsmouth/Le-Havre run at the same time as P+O did can’t be doing with faffing about in the ferry car park at 10 o’clock at night and getting dumped off at godknowswhatoclock in morning if it’s over night then it’s Portsmouth/St Malo goes at 8 and docks at 8 but for some years now for leMans hotel it in Portsmouth and go over on the day boat.

Rode down to Spain via France in September and back on the ferry out of Bilbao one way is enough i’m A biker not a sailor  :002:

dysfunctional