Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Navigator 6  (Read 578 times)

Offline daverobo

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Cheshire
Navigator 6
« on: November 09, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »
Hi,
Recently purchased a Nav 6 for my XR sport SE, great piece kit, I’ve got an Autocom on the bike, with a BTM 02a, I’ve managed to link it all together via the Bluetooth link, so I can link it to my I Phone 6, I’m able to listen to music and I also receive directional prompts through my lid, I can’t seem to sync my contacts from my phone to the Nav ,  anybody fathomed our how to do this
I have managed to set my home phone number so can call that through the scrolling wheel, but want to be able to scroll through my phone contacts on the Nav screen select one then call it, any ideas peeps  :440:

Offline orbits

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: Navigator 6
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 08:46:25 PM »
On your iPhone try Settings > Bluetooth to show previously paired devices. Click the blue 'i' for the Nav 6, then check that the Sync Contacts switch is on.

That work?

Offline daverobo

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Cheshire
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 01:16:41 PM »
Hi mate
Thanks for that , went into my phone settings and enabled the sync all contacts button, and it worked perfectly and downloaded all my contacts onto the Nav 6 screen , I can now scroll through with the wheel , then just press the contact to dial, all good :046: :046: :046: :046:

Offline orbits

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 08:44:48 PM »
I now feel the warm glow of usefulness; glad it worked  :002:

(expect to have to tinker again when a certain phone manufacturer does future updates)

dysfunctional