Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Bridgestone T30 OE Tyres  (Read 349 times)

Offline zbdmark

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR SE
  • Town: Warwickshire
Bridgestone T30 OE Tyres
« on: November 23, 2018, 11:00:38 PM »
I've been more impressed with the standard T30 tyres than I was expecting to be, even though they have been superseded by the T31 and my normal preference is Michelin. During the summer I managed to get the rear right to the edge and the front pretty far over too. Never felt the lack of grip in any situation and they seemed to warm up pretty quickly. Now having got to 3750 miles the middle of the rear is down to the depth marker in places and I've been getting a few slides here and there with the roads being really slimy in the UK at the moment. For the first time in a long time and on a cost conscious basis I've decided to just change the rear like for like, especially as winter is here. If it was summer I would have run it a little longer then changed the pair. Managed to pick up a rear for £90 at the NEC bike show and got it fitted for £10 so pretty pleased with that until summer comes around again.  :169:     
Avoiding depression is easy - ride your bike as often as possible