Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Roll on March the 1st  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Markymark11

• XR Master
  • Bike: 2018 MotorSport
  • Town: Basingstoke
Re: Roll on March the 1st
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 04:19:56 PM »
I think Scott has a little of the Iannone Syndrome ...tons of talent but needs the right guidance, a father figure if you will (maybe Paul Bird who knows) to steer him better with some of his decisions. I think if he gets his head right he will be red hot fast on the Duc and his confidence will come back.

Look at some of the bikes he's had in GP - all 2nd or 3rd string. Once upon a time there was a horse called Seabiscuit who was taught to lose races so the horses around him felt better. Once he got the right trainer ....the rest is history. Just my opinion of course but I am really routing for him.

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
Re: Roll on March the 1st
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
I’ll be amazed if Redding can get it done in BSB new team/bike/tyres/circuits and no electronics combine that with Birdy breathing down his neck within 3/4 meetings because of how much he is paying him and it all has the makings of a match made in hell add Josh Brooke’s into the mix teboot if nothing else it’ll make for intersting viewing.

Rea is all together a different character no doubt he has the talent will be interesting to see if he can carry on developing the bike because Sykes did all the hard work he just made the best of Toms efforts.

As for GP’s?? Anyone used a decent hotel for Redbullring
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 04:38:17 PM by Winger »

dysfunctional