Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Welcome to Our 1600th Member!  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Bree

• XR God
  • Bike: S1000XR
Re: Welcome to Our 1600th Member!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2019, 04:40:46 PM »
*Originally Posted by Winger [+]
If you ever take your blinkers off there are some fantastic BM site driven by folks who are long term owners.

Obviously you really haven't got any command of the English Language. Or you would have noticed that I had already covered that angle. Subject now closed....

Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 04:53:56 PM »
If you ever take the trouble to look you will see they are driven by anything but a minority as this board will need if it is to become as successful.

Online bazzer

• XR Master
  • Town: Waterlooville
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 07:11:08 AM »
Get a room you two :-)

Funny you say people are bailing out because its too focused a bike. Not sure what it says about me but I think its one of the easiest bikes to live with I have ever owned.

I want the Tuono/RSV4 engine in a Caponord, then I am off :-) Saying that I now value the BMW dealer network in Europe. Having had two mates have bikes break down on trips recently. Always good if you can get parts in 2 days rather than 2 months :-)

I see more and more Xr's when I am out touring now. Back in 2015 it was hardly any. Now they are two a penny.

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 07:54:46 AM »
I did think of you when doing the post but in modern day parlance you are a little right wing with that Aprillia  :001:

dysfunctional