Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Moto GP tickets  (Read 293 times)

Offline scalvini07

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Kettering
Moto GP tickets
« on: August 11, 2019, 02:39:52 PM »
Hi,
Don't know if i am in the right place or even allowed to sell these on here, if not i am sure i will be informed.

Due to people dropping out, i have 2 adult weekend tickets with grandstand seats on Sunday in Woodcote A grandstand for sale. These tickets cost £145 each and i am just trying to re coup some money.

According to Silverstone web site this Grandstand is now sold out. Obviously I would like as much as possible for the tickets and i am open to sensible offers.

I will be at Silverstone on all 3 days and would prefer to meet any potential buyer to hand the tickets over in person and walk through the gates with you, so no chance of anything getting lost in the post etc. I live in Northamptonshire and could meet buyers on Thursday if they are attending the Day of Champions.

The tickets are also for sale on E Bay, item No 183916861859, if you want to have a look. I am a genuine guy and as stated do not want any Paypal transactions etc just cash in hand for the tickets and walk through the gate with you and sit with you in the grandstand with my wife and other biking friends.

Any questions, or serious offers, please get in touch.

Again, apologies if i have broken any forum rules.

Offline Bree

• XR God
Re: Moto GP tickets
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »
Absolutely nothing wrong with your post, nice that you have offered them on this forum..   enjoy the racing.................:041:
Everything  Will Be Alright In The End, If Not Then Its Not The End.

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 08:03:16 PM »
Plenty of watchers already so here’s hoping we are also there all 3 days took out a mortgage and in Whittelbury Hall  :008:

Offline scalvini07

• XR Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 08:26:10 PM »
Yes got 48 views on E bay and 5 watchers and an offer of £200, think they will sell.

Enjoy the racing Winger, if its anything like todays racing from Austria, it should be good. 
By your message about taking out a mortgage, I take it you are staying in Whittelbury Hall, enjoy the experiance i am sure you will. Got friends who are camping there, but know what you mean about the cost of doing Moto GP in this country.

Offline scalvini07

• XR Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 09:38:23 PM »
Tickets now sold!!!!!!!!!

dysfunctional