Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello from Ireland  (Read 2400 times)

Offline thexrkid

• XR Junior
  • 161 will have loads of photos soon
  • Bike: s1000xr se
  • Town: wexford
Hello from Ireland
« on: December 02, 2015, 05:09:17 PM »
Hi all what can i say sold my 2012 fireblade for this bike  :037: jan 2016 i will have her she's in the shop this week waiting on the 161 plate i can't wait ,,, i love this bike i had 3 test rides at 2hours a go thats 6 hours just love it . Got her in red  :152: s1000xr sport se the black screen looks sweet so ill have one of them ,rad and oil guard is a must on this bike ,,, The only thing i need is a fender extender i nice one ,,,,, JUST CANT WAIT ROLL ON 2016 :063:

Offline grnmtvt

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Essex Junction
Re: Hello from Ireland
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 03:49:59 AM »
Welcome aboard.....and congrats on the new hot rod!  You spent six hours on the bike already so you know she's a beast in sheeps clothing.  The darkenedk screen is the cat's behind!!   :169:
Many people ride.....but for a select group of people it's more than a ride....it's one of life's great passions.

Offline RoadRunner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: BMW S1000XR
  • Town: Peoria
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 03:52:24 AM »
Now you did it!  Congrats on the new XR and welcome to the forum.  Did 300 miles on my XR today in the mountains of Arizona and love this bike more and more every time I ride it. :082:

Offline grnmtvt

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Essex Junction
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 03:55:38 AM »
Hell, I'm in the northwest corner of Vermont, we've already had snow and I cannot put the thing away for the winter in hopes that we might have a couple more days in the 40's!!!  Damn thing makes me crazy to be out riding!   :033:
Many people ride.....but for a select group of people it's more than a ride....it's one of life's great passions.

Offline johnboy1984

• XR Pro
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Belfast
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 06:23:13 AM »
Welcome mate, from Belfast myself. Just before the end of the season I done the wicklow gap on the xr. Truly awesome, bumped into two other xr's while I was down there... This bike just gets better every time I ride it. Enjoy

dysfunctional