Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New book - Motorcycle Service & Maintenance Manual  (Read 411 times)

Offline marksmcparts

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Bath
New book - Motorcycle Service & Maintenance Manual
« on: September 15, 2019, 10:15:27 AM »
Hi,

This is just to let you know that I have a new book out. It's titled 'Motorcycle Service & Maintenance Manual' and covers the servicing required by pretty much all bikes.
After detailing the service schedules for all major brands, the book covers all the work involved and so includes chapters on both bucket and shim & screw and locknut valve adjustment, right way up & upside down forks, chain & belt & shaft drive, as well as the more standard items such as changing the spark plugs, engine oil & filter and the air filter.
Previous books have been dedicated to individual bikes, and cover only the routine servicing, but this one goes further and includes chapters on changing chassis bearings, suspension setup, choosing luggage, adding electrical accessories and electrical faultfinding, and plenty more besides. If you've already got my XR book there will be some overlap but plenty of new information too.

Details here - https://www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk/product-page/motorcycle-service-maintenance-manual

Its 332 pages of A4, 280 pictures, spiral bound with wipe clean covers. It sells for £30, and I'm offering an introductory discount of £5 to anyone having already bought a model specific book from my website since 2012.

Featured in this month's RiDE magazine product pages.

Thanks for reading, Mark