Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Belly Pan/CAT protector  (Read 165 times)

Offline cymarcbikeparts

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: SCUNTHORPE
Belly Pan/CAT protector
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:02:51 PM »
The catalytic converter (or CAT) on the XR is quite large, inordinately large given the size of the area of which it is located, this of course means that there is a lot more surface area exposed and is more susceptible to road rash, salt and all the other goodies that the road has to offer our beloved bikes!

So we quickly came up with a solution to help minimize the chance of CAT corrosion or other damage, which is our basic belly pan (or CAT cover) which has been proven to work well, is easy to install and is very subtly designed so as not to stand out too much - although it is not intended for aesthetic appeal, it does still look very good and subtle, but it is there solely to do a job before looking good. Function over form etc...

We ship these, as with all of our other products, all over the world and they have always proved popular and we sell them in good numbers!
You guys now have the benefit of your special forum members discount code to get one much cheaper than anyone else does!

And remember, as with all of our products, being a member of this forum, you get our special discount code which will give you a 10% discount off the RRP of all of our S1000XR products!

Discount code: S1000XR10

https://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/s1000xr-31-c.asp

https://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/s1000xr-belly-pan-in-black-powder-coating-186-p.asp

Please let me know what you think, I am very happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,
Mike.
Best regards,
Mike - Senior administrator, Cymarc Bike Parts
email - mick@cymarc.co.uk
Phone +44 7715 681911 Mon-Thurs 7-4, and Fri 7-1

Online smithy

• XR God
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Brisvegas.
Re: Belly Pan/CAT protector
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 07:43:31 PM »
I fitted quality headers, no need for it. :001:

Smithy.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 07:44:20 PM by smithy »
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

Offline cymarcbikeparts

• Approved Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: SCUNTHORPE
Re: Belly Pan/CAT protector
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 03:50:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by smithy [+]
I fitted quality headers, no need for it. :001:

Smithy.
:028:
Best regards,