Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New product from Powerbronze for your S1000XR  (Read 508 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Powerbronze - Forum Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Town: Littlehampton
New product from Powerbronze for your S1000XR
« on: February 21, 2020, 04:27:44 PM »
Good afternoon everyone,

Powerbronze have developed a new product for your 2015 – 2019 S1000XR’s.

Providing optimal riding comfort, our NEW Powerblade adjustable screen system are designed to protect you against buffeting and turbulence while riding.

Each Powerblade is bike specific and very simple to install. The design offers 2 different ranges of movement:
1) The screen angle can be adjusted backwards or forwards
2) The height can be adjusted up and down allowing you to get the best setting for your optimal comfort.

Each Powerblade comes with adjustable bracket assembly, bike specific mounting plate (screen) and 2 different heights of screen (1 at 455 mm high and 1 at 360 mm high).

Screens are available in Clear or Light Tint.

Priced at £195, you can get 10% off by entering our discount code, UKFORUM1, at the shopping cart section of our website as shown in the screenshot below and pressing APPLY.

S1000XR Powerblade - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/bmw-s1000xr-15-19-480-b103.html
S1000XR full product range - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=home&cat_id=0&brand=BMW&model=S1000XR&year=2017

International shipping is available from our website to most countries at very reasonable rates by adding your chosen product or products to your cart and then entering your delivery country etc. to get a shipping quote.

UK mainland members can also get free delivery when their orders are over £100 by selecting the option at the shopping cart.

If you place an order, please send me a private message with your name and order reference from the website so I can keep track of it for you.

Have a good weekend.

All the best,
Richard

Offline gusthemus

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Melbourne
Re: New product from Powerbronze for your S1000XR
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 12:01:13 AM »
Hmmm, sort of wishing I'd seen this sooner as I just ordered a different screen a few days ago.

I'm not sure if the movement mechanism would be compatible with the OEM screen, or any others for that matter, but maybe another opportunity for you would be selling the mechanism on its own?

Offline RichardPB

• Powerbronze - Forum Vendor
  • XR Member
  • Town: Littlehampton
Re: New product from Powerbronze for your S1000XR
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 02:01:15 PM »
*Originally Posted by gusthemus [+]
Hmmm, sort of wishing I'd seen this sooner as I just ordered a different screen a few days ago.

I'm not sure if the movement mechanism would be compatible with the OEM screen, or any others for that matter, but maybe another opportunity for you would be selling the mechanism on its own?

Hello,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

Unfortunately, we can't sell the mechanism separately as the kit comes with what we call a baseplate screen which attaches the bracket assembly to the bike. The baseplate screen has 4 additional holes in it which allow for the fitting of the bracket.

We have not had reviews of it fitted to an XR yet, however we have sold a number of them for other bikes which have had positive feedback on them.

All the best,
Richard

dysfunctional