Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Delivery on new bike??  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Winger

• XR God
  • Town: Birmingham
Re: Delivery on new bike??
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 06:05:07 PM »
Ride your bike!!!! The way things are going your going to lucky,spoke to friends in Bordeaux today who are in  complete lock down you need paper work to go shopping,I hear in Spain you can walk your dog but only one person and you need to prove it’s your dog  :156: strap yourselves in for a bumpy ride.... and not the motorcycle kind.

Online brickit

• XR Junior
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Exeter
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2020, 09:11:50 PM »
*Originally Posted by Winger [+]
Ride your bike!!!! The way things are going your going to lucky,spoke to friends in Bordeaux today who are in  complete lock down you need paper work to go shopping,I hear in Spain you can walk your dog but only one person and you need to prove it’s your dog  :156: strap yourselves in for a bumpy ride.... and not the motorcycle kind.
But until that hammer comes down, get out there and sample those empty roads.
My mate in Penzance says all the summer bookings have flown out the window and he's looking forward to playtime on the Cornish riviera, with empty beaches and deserted  roads.

Offline esso_sa

• XR Member
  • Town: Sarajevo
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 10:19:37 AM »
BMW motorcycle production in Berlin will end on Friday, March 20, with the late shift, due to spread of Coronavirus.
4 weeks minimum, after which they will decide what to do next...

https://www.motorradonline.de/ratgeber/corona-bmw-stoppt-produktion/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 10:24:58 AM by esso_sa »

dysfunctional