Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Sargent Seat  (Read 824 times)

Offline Pilotct

• XR Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2018 S1000XR HP
  • Town: Madison
Sargent Seat
on: August 15, 2020, 09:26:02 PM
Anyone have any experience with the Sargent performance plus seat with the new fabric? Supposedly less sliding around than with the standard Sargent performance seat but I’d love some feedback from users.

Offline WildBill

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2020 S1000XR
  • Town: Pensacola Beach
Re: Sargent Seat
Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 12:23:47 AM
I had the regular Sargent World seat on an 18XR, The seat friction was just right and the cushioning was  perfect for long rides..

Offline WildBill

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2020 S1000XR
  • Town: Pensacola Beach
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 09:46:48 PM
Have the new 2020 Sargent seat now..   Just became available on their website today. The may be running an introductory price soon..   Also available through their Distribution center world wide in Wales...

Offline cjmcd3

• XR Junior
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Daytona Beach
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 02:49:02 PM
I have the Sargent performance plus on a 19XR.  VERY comfortable and no slipping or sliding.  Just got it a month ago so no long trips on it yet.  Great upgrade from stock seat.  She who shall be obeyed is very happy with the new seat, also.  FWIW.

Offline runnerhiker

• XR Pro
  • Bike: '19 S1000XR
  • Town: Niwot CO USA
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 03:09:07 PM
I have the standard Sargent seat on my '19 XR.  It's a great improvement from the stock seat.  As far as sliding around the seat, the material of the pants contributes half of whatever sliding there is.  Synthetic material slides the most, leather is medium, cotton on lined blue jeans the least.

dysfunctional