Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hi Everyone from Sarf London kent boarders  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Ned

• XR Junior
  • Bike: a white one
  • Town: sarf london
Hi Everyone from Sarf London kent boarders
« on: March 06, 2016, 07:54:01 PM »
Hi everyone
Picked my white XR up on Wednesday, its a 2015 and I'm the 2nd owner but it only had just under 1000 miles on it when I got it. It came with the XR panniers and a BMW vario top box and the BMW sat nav. So saved myself a few bob to start the mods.
Just need to put a few more miles on it, to get it to my liking before a trip to Germany in May.

Ned

Offline alecg1

• XR Member
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: romford
Re: Hi Everyone from Sarf London kent boarders
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 06:42:55 PM »
welcome along.

Offline grnmtvt

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Essex Junction
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 04:00:54 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Smart move getting the bike with the panniers, topbox and sat nav!
Buying used you'll have gotten a decent deal on the entire lot.  Surprised though that someone would trade it back in with less than 1000 miles on it.  They must have taken a bath on a trade in.   :002:
Many people ride.....but for a select group of people it's more than a ride....it's one of life's great passions.

Offline Ned

• XR Junior
  • Bike: a white one
  • Town: sarf london
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 07:05:31 PM »
Yeah they must of, I believe they traded it for a GS. This ones a little bit vibey and I don't think they liked that but I just ride through the vibration. Can't wait for the weather to improve though. :305:

Offline fgdriver

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Red
  • Town: London
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 08:44:05 AM »
 :400: Ned.

Mines a bit vibey throw some heavier bar weights on and most of it goes I have even taken the rubbers off the pegs prefer the grip of the metal.  I am a mountain biker and it feels similar.

S.
As Always Ride Safe.