Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2020 parts manual?  (Read 214 times)

Offline Mtbman24

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2020 S1000XR
  • Town: Burnaby, BC
2020 parts manual?
« on: October 13, 2020, 03:53:32 AM »
So I was (trying) to fit a radiator/oil cooler guard on my 2020 and managed to strip 1 measly screw that just happens to hold the oil cooler to the radiator. :232:
Managed to get it out but it is toast but that's not the issue I now face: in order to get the protector on, I had to remove a lot (18) screws for various bits of trim and body panels.  In my flustered state, I managed to mix all the screws together only to realize there are 2 sizes.  They all looked the same but turns out 4 of them are slightly larger and I have no idea which ones go where.   Noob fail on my part to keep proper track but for the life of me I cannot find any diagrams with pictures for the 2020.  Anyone have any ideas? 
It was supposed to be a simple fitting... :157:
| -------- _ o                /^\          /^\
| ------- _`\>,\            /    \  /^\   /    \
| ------- (*)/ (*)         /       V    V      \
I plan to live forever.  So far, so good!

Offline smithy

• XR God
  • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
  • Town: Brisvegas.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

Offline Mtbman24

• XR Member
  • Bike: 2020 S1000XR
  • Town: Burnaby, BC
Re: 2020 parts manual?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 07:00:01 AM »
Yes!!! Thank you so much 🙏
That's exactly what I was looking for. I tried Googling it but must've done it wrong. Cheers!
| -------- _ o                /^\          /^\
| ------- _`\>,\            /    \  /^\   /    \
| ------- (*)/ (*)         /       V    V      \
I plan to live forever.  So far, so good!

dysfunctional