Author SOLD - Shoei Neotec 2 with built-in Sena SRL Comm System - Size Large  (Read 820 times)

• Offline Speedy   us

• XR Pro  ‐    265
    • Topic Author

Offline Speedy

• XR Pro
    • Topic Author
    • Town: Atlanta
    SOLD - Shoei Neotec 2 with built-in Sena SRL Comm System - Size Large
    on: November 23, 2020, 03:07:51 am
    November 23, 2020, 03:07:51 am
    This item came with a BMW R1200RT motorcycle I recently bought.  Unfortunately it does not fit me so I am selling it here.  I've never worn/used it but I have looked it over well and it is in great condition.

The previous owner, a 69 yr old gentlemen getting out of riding for health reasons, was very fastidious and kept and maintained his bike and his riding gear very well.

I don't know how many "miles" are on this gear, but he bought it after buying the bike which had only 1,249 miles when I picked it up mid-November, so obviously no more than that.

Only what is pictured in the photos is included.  You might think something is included, but if you don't see it in the photos, it is not.

This would make a great Christmas or birthday gift for the rider in your life!

Shoei Neotec 2 with built-in Sena SRL Comm System - Size Large

Almost new Shoei Neotec 2 with built-in Sena SRL comm system.  From the receipt shown, you can see that he paid approx $1,000 plus tax for this helmet from Cycle Gear.  This is the real deal, not some cheap import without DOT certification and certainly not a fake China knock-off.

It appears to be in excellent condition with very few signs of wear.  As you can see in the photos, the exterior finish is in amazing condition with no scuffs, scrapes, etc.  The Sena SRL system is already installed in the helmet and it will stay that way.  I'm not interested in separating the items.  If you only want the helmet, buy them both and sell what you don't want.

PRICE: $580 Shipped to Lower 48

Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:35:45 pm by Speedy
    2018 BMW S1000XR Ocean Blue - Current
    2018 BMW R1200RT Carbon Black Metallic - Current

Search all motorcycle forums at one time - www.MotorcycleForumSearch.com

• Offline Speedy   us

• XR Pro  ‐    265
    • Topic Author

Offline Speedy

• XR Pro
    • Topic Author
    • Town: Atlanta