Author SOLD - USA - BMW Motorrad Hi-Viz Airshell Jacket - Size 60 EU  (Read 645 times)

• Offline Speedy   us

• XR Pro  ‐    265
    • Topic Author

Offline Speedy

• XR Pro
    • Topic Author
    • Town: Atlanta
    SOLD - USA - BMW Motorrad Hi-Viz Airshell Jacket - Size 60 EU
    on: November 23, 2020, 03:11:55 am
    November 23, 2020, 03:11:55 am
    SOLD - This item came with a BMW R1200RT motorcycle I recently bought.  Unfortunately it does not fit me so I am selling it here.  I've never worn/used it but I have looked it over well and it is in great condition.

The previous owner, a 69 yr old gentlemen getting out of riding for health reasons, was very fastidious and kept and maintained his bike and his riding gear very well.

I don't know how many "miles" are on this gear, but he bought it after buying the bike which had only 1,249 miles when I picked it up mid-November, so obviously no more than that.

Only what is pictured in the photos is included.  You might think something is included, but if you don't see it in the photos, it is not.

This would make a great Christmas or birthday gift for the rider in your life!

BMW Motorrad Hi-Viz Airshell Jacket - Size 60 EU

Very nice, high quality BMW riding jacket.  It looks and feels virtually unused.  The jacket includes an interior liner and is in excellent condition with no smells, rips, tears, etc.  Everything about the jacket is fully functional with no missing/broken zippers or pulls.

The jacket included shoulder, elbow and back protectors.  There are a couple very small dot-type stains on the front of the jacket in the pocket area - see the areas I marked in red.

The jacket originally sold for $529 new (see the tag).

This is a Size 60 (EU size).  The US size according to the chart is 50.  See the BMW Motorrad size chart for sizing info, the photos provided are simply for reference purposes.

Price: $275 shipped to lower 48

Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:25:04 pm by Speedy
    2018 BMW S1000XR Ocean Blue - Current
    2018 BMW R1200RT Carbon Black Metallic - Current

Search all motorcycle forums at one time - www.MotorcycleForumSearch.com