Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Road Smart 3  (Read 7813 times)

Offline Jockser

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Kildare
Re: Road Smart 3
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »
Good write up here on the RS3 : http://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/product-reviews/tyre-review-dunlop-roadsmart-iii/#.V3ONzlcwj8s

There's a similar one by MCN but I'm not opening that particular can of worms  :164:

Offline Jockser

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR Sport SE
  • Town: Kildare
Re: Road Smart 3
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2016, 12:04:41 PM »
Finally got the SP version of the RS3 fitted to the front & back of the bike. They're still in short supply & I had to wait for them to come in from Germany. Only did about 100km before I headed off on a 5 day, 2200km Scotland 'weekend' but they're well scrubbed now !

We had everything over the trip from warm & dry to streaming with water, motorway to single track, even a bit of gravel, and the tyres felt great on everything. They 'warm up' quickly & seem even quicker to turn than the T30 and I didn't have a single moment over the weekend where I thought I could do with more grip.

All in all I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm hoping they'll last longer than the Bridgestones