Author I’m looking at getting a Gen2 M-Sport  (Read 875 times)

• Offline Gazk   gb

• XR Master  ‐    605
    • Topic Author

Offline Gazk

• XR Master
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: S1000xr M-Sport
    • Town: Leicester
    I’m looking at getting a Gen2 M-Sport
    on: June 03, 2021, 01:55:34 pm
    June 03, 2021, 01:55:34 pm
    Hi All,

Some time since I posted on here, sorry I’ve just been busy.

I’m looking at getting a Gen2 M-Sport as part of the deal the purchasing department i'e "me” has struck with the finance department i'e “the other half”. 

Purchasing department is looking at adding a few extras modes most of which are mostly practical upgrades.

Namely: flip touring screen “as the M-sport screen is about postage stamp size”, frame crash bungs, paint protection for the bike and the pan's, headlight protection, front fender extender, radiator covers “still in options mode on them” so I'm open to suggestions, I’m looking at the short leavers as I have them on my Gen1 and like them.

To the question is it worth getting the FTF protector film and the security FTF surround? 

EG: has anyone scratched their FTF or had one stolen?

I’m sure there’s reports on the internet of some unnamed person coming back to their bike and the dash is missing but in the 38 or so years of biking I’ve never had a clock go missing, a bike or two sure back in the day when chains were crap but not a just clock.

After over thirty + years behind the bars, there's still lots to do and see.