Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Order  (Read 1513 times)

Offline caniaffordit

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR SE Sport
  • Town: Waltham
New Order
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:10:17 AM »
Hi. Just placed order last for XR SE etc . My main interest as folks from other forums will know is bikes, pies and more pies. Somehow I still manage to be less than 78kg. Tested a lot of bikes. I had a sit up , Tracer as a intermediate until i figured out what I wanted. Really struggled with sit up having come from original history SS/SB's . Tested latest S1000RR and the competition. Back told me is was not the wisest of decisions to go back that way,prolapsed lumbers dont help i guess. Tried XR and I dont think I have ever felt so much as one with a bike before. So ordered and waiting for delivery so I can pop to Louth UK to get a celebratory pie.  cheers. As soon as I get the pie I'll post a picture.

Offline grnmtvt

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: Essex Junction
Re: New Order
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 03:20:46 AM »
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum.  There's lots of us here have come from the wonderful world of sport bikes but now find ourselves still loving the rush but not able to handle the ergonomics for long periods due to similar issues.  It's a great bike as you undoubtedly found out.   :002:
Many people ride.....but for a select group of people it's more than a ride....it's one of life's great passions.

Offline caniaffordit

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000XR SE Sport
  • Town: Waltham
Re: New Order
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 02:09:30 PM »
so here is the picture of the pie i bought using  the new bike - very tasty