Author Does an intake flapper eliminator kit exist? (like the Exhaust Servo Eliminator)  (Read 726 times)

• Online Remo83   be

• XR Pro  ‐    157
    • Topic Author

Online Remo83

• XR Pro
    • Topic Author
    • Prepare for the worst, hope for the best
    • Bike: S1000XR GEN2 red
    Does an intake flapper eliminator kit exist? (like the Exhaust Servo Eliminator)
    on: August 24, 2021, 02:26:24 pm
    August 24, 2021, 02:26:24 pm
    Hi,

I have a 2021 gen 2 and would like the glorious intake roar of my former Triple Black Gen 1, which I adored.
    For the exhaust servo, an eliminator kit exists from Healtech so that you can disable it (I have no plans to remove it) and not get a fault code on the display.
    But I am looking for the same elimination for the intake flapper motor, that currently only really allow air flow above 6000 RPM.

Does anybody know if this exists? I am not looking for a Brentune flash or similar, just the ability to open the flappers all the time, not only above 6000 RPM.. It needs to be reversible, as otherwise I will lose the warranty.
    My dealer does not care about the Healtech ESE, nor would he about the Intake Flapper eliminator, as long as the solution is reversible and doesn't change the ECU fueling or other parameters that may cause engine failure.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Remo
    Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:31:17 pm by Remo83

dysfunctional