Author Topic: Has anyone changed thier clutch & brake levers with no issues?  (Read 5391 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ant

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 112
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Country: us
I'm looking at a set of adjustable Rizomas especially for the clutch side but am not sure if will work with the wheel and gear shift assist.

Thanks in advance.

#1

Offline skapan

  • XR Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • Bike: BMW S1000
  • Town: Toronto
  • Country: ca
Just make sure they know it's for an S1000XR  (two switches on the clutch) and you should not have an issue. Never used Rizoma but have changed more than a few with Pazzos without difficulty.

#2

Offline Ant

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 112
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Country: us
*Originally Posted by skapan [+]
Just make sure they know it's for an S1000XR  (two switches on the clutch) and you should not have an issue. Never used Rizoma but have changed more than a few with Pazzos without difficulty.

Thanks!

By any chance do you have a part number for ther brake & clutch? I emailed Pazzo and they told me they don't have specific levers for the XR yet.
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:02:59 PM by Ant

#3

Offline skapan

  • XR Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • Bike: BMW S1000
  • Town: Toronto
  • Country: ca
No, sorry I don't. These were levers that other people purchased and brought to me to install.

#4

Offline Ant

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 112
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Country: us
*Originally Posted by skapan [+]
No, sorry I don't. These were levers that other people purchased and brought to me to install.

OK thanks for the response.

#5

Offline Ant

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 112
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Country: us
Ordered a set of Synto levers. This video pushed me over the edge.


#6

Offline vuk

  • XR Member
  • **
  • Posts: 76
  • Bike: white S1000XR
  • Town: Maribor,Slovenia
  • Country: si
I have these levers on my bike. Easy install, look good and no problem with quickie or cruise control.

#7

Offline Ant

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 112
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Country: us
*Originally Posted by vuk [+]
I have these levers on my bike. Easy install, look good and no problem with quickie or cruise control.

Thanks! Can't wait for them to arrive.

#8

Offline Ant

  • XR Pro
  • ***
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 112
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Country: us
Arrived yesterday, Installed with ease and no issues.

#9

Offline skapan

  • XR Member
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • Bike: BMW S1000
  • Town: Toronto
  • Country: ca
Re: Has anyone changed thier clutch & brake levers with no issues?
Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 07:42:48 PM
So - how do they feel?  Was it worth the change?