Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Another New Joiner In Central-ish Scotland  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Mute

• XR Member
  • Bike: S1000XR SE Sport
  • Town: Motherwell
Another New Joiner In Central-ish Scotland
« on: July 06, 2016, 12:06:46 AM »
Another newbie!

I collected my s1000xr last month but have hardly had a chance to ride it :155: I'm only 400 miles in but i'm loving it so far, a fantastic all rounder!

I see the thread below me is another in Central Scotland - hello! I'm in Motherwell but one of my favourite routes for a quick blast is up through Airdrie and Slammanan to Falkirk and back.

Haven't seen many XRs on the road, in fact i've only seen 1! That was up in Lewis and Harris 3 weeks ago but unfortunately i was stuck driving a daft big motorhome so no prizes for guessing who was having more fun.

Bought from Douglas Park in East Kilbride, top notch to deal with. Been back with a puncture at 300 miles and again top notch. Wish i could say it was my only bad luck  :230: :019: but that's for another thread...

Offline mahseve33

• XR Member
  • Bike: s1000xr
  • Town: Cheshire
Re: Another New Joiner In Central-ish Scotland
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 08:11:09 AM »
Welcome. I'm a newbie too. Glad you like the beast, must say I'm extremely impressed. Just wanted to say you lucky b*****d, this machine and all those fantastic roads on your doorstep. What a recipe. :020: