Author Turn signals as DRL  (Read 1951 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Offline ad78   us

    • XR Member  ‐    94
    • **
    • Topic Author

    Offline ad78

    • XR Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 94
    • Bike: 2022 S1000XR
    • Town: Middletown
    • Country: us
    Turn signals as DRL
    on: October 23, 2022, 02:33:51 am
    October 23, 2022, 02:33:51 am
    Now i have 3 DRL’s

    To achieve this, you need E-Sys

    This is US version,
    coded low beam to auto now led lines are more brighter.
    Coded turn signals as always on. Yea, they still blink
    For the aux light, no need to code. There is switch on them so they can be used as del as well


  • Offline smithy   au

    • XR God  ‐    2324
    • *****
      #1

    Offline smithy

    • XR God
    • *****
    • Posts: 2324
    • Bike: 2017 S1000XR
    • Town: Brisvegas.
    • Country: au
    Re: Turn signals as DRL
    Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 08:40:56 pm
    October 23, 2022, 08:40:56 pm
    *Originally Posted by ad78 [+]
    Now i have 3 DRL’s

    To achieve this, you need E-Sys

    This is US version,
    coded low beam to auto now led lines are more brighter.
    Coded turn signals as always on. Yea, they still blink
    For the aux light, no need to code. There is switch on them so they can be used as del as well



    This will be illegal in a lot of countries.

    Smithy.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car..!

  • Offline ad78   us

    • XR Member  ‐    94
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #2

    Offline ad78

    • XR Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 94
    • Bike: 2022 S1000XR
    • Town: Middletown
    • Country: us
    Re: Turn signals as DRL
    Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 09:49:11 pm
    October 23, 2022, 09:49:11 pm
    *Originally Posted by smithy [+]
    This will be illegal in a lot of countries.

    Smithy.

    Here in US, you’ll get stop if your headlight is RED, rotating, blinking. Before they stop me they need to check harley boys first lol

  • Offline Ant   us

    • XR Pro  ‐    214
    • ***
      #3

    Offline Ant

    • XR Pro
    • ***
    • Posts: 214
    • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
    • Country: us
    Re: Turn signals as DRL
    Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 09:50:46 pm
    October 23, 2022, 09:50:46 pm
    What exactly is E Sys?

    Did you do the coding yourself?

  • Offline ad78   us

    • XR Member  ‐    94
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #4

    Offline ad78

    • XR Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 94
    • Bike: 2022 S1000XR
    • Town: Middletown
    • Country: us
    Re: Turn signals as DRL
    Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 10:11:59 pm
    October 23, 2022, 10:11:59 pm
    *Originally Posted by Ant [+]
    What exactly is E Sys?

    Did you do the coding yourself?

    A coding software for bmw cars and it can be done on motorrad as well. Yes, i do have sone experience using esys since i started driving one. 2008 bmw 135i. Missed that little rocket

  • Offline Ant   us

    • XR Pro  ‐    214
    • ***
      #5

    Offline Ant

    • XR Pro
    • ***
    • Posts: 214
    • Bike: 2016 S1000XR
    • Country: us
    Re: Turn signals as DRL
    Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 10:14:45 pm
    October 23, 2022, 10:14:45 pm
    *Originally Posted by ad78 [+]
    A coding software for bmw cars and it can be done on motorrad as well. Yes, i do have sone experience using esys since i started driving one. 2008 bmw 135i. Missed that little rocket

    Thanks!  :763:

     



    dysfunctional