Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Guy  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Crawfordjohn

• XR Junior
  • Bike: S1000 XR SE
  • Town: Bathgate
New Guy
« on: August 07, 2016, 03:21:59 PM »
Hi Lads, Just bought myself a 2015 XR with all the goodies. Traded in my 64 plate RT LC.Great bike, but just not enough rip. This XR is even better than my ZZR 1400 and that was a peach!. So far have added Rad protection and Garmin 660Lm. Waiting on bigfoot and bar risers from Nippy Normans. (Don't tell the wife!.). Safe riding. CJ

Offline Gatsoburner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: Red XR SE
  • Town: Manchester
Re: New Guy
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 08:11:31 PM »
 :152:, welcome to the site pal, bikes a stonker to ride, love it. And from here I go to nippy normans website.. :232:
Therapy...

You'll never see a motorbike parked outside a psychiatrists.

Offline s1imster

• XR Member
  • Bike: s1000xr se
  • Town: bewdley
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 08:36:58 PM »
welcome mate enjoy your new ride. lots of good info on here
fix it till its broke

Offline bagwafu

• XR Pro
  • Bike: S1000XR
  • Town: South Central
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by Gatsoburner [+]
:152:, welcome to the site pal, bikes a stonker to ride, love it. And from here I go to nippy normans website.. :232:

Know what you mean - keen to sell you stuff - and good quick service when buying stuff off them - but when something goes wrong and you try and get some decent customer service, you don't.  Even as far to suggest it was my fault.  Then I had to email 4 times to get any further response or action.

Welcome Crawfordjohn btw :-)
S1000XR SE Sport

Offline Gatsoburner

• XR Pro
  • Bike: Red XR SE
  • Town: Manchester
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 08:59:11 PM »
*Originally Posted by bagwafu [+]
Know what you mean - keen to sell you stuff - and good quick service when buying stuff off them - but when something goes wrong and you try and get some decent customer service, you don't.  Even as far to suggest it was my fault.  Then I had to email 4 times to get any further response or action.

Welcome Crawfordjohn btw :-)

Oh right... Looked last night at didn't see anything that sparked my plug, bit costly too !
Therapy...

You'll never see a motorbike parked outside a psychiatrists.

dysfunctional